Stearns Puddle Jumper Life Jacket Type 5
• US Coast Guard-approved life jacket – Type V/III
• When worn, this can substitute for a Type III life jacket
• Antimicrobial fabric resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus from forming on the product
• Hydroprene™ fabric is lightweight and breathable for ultra-soft comfort
• Stylish design for more fun in the water
• Helps beginners in the water learn to swim
• Comfortable design, more freedom to swim and play
• Adjustable buckle snaps in back
• Fits children 30-50 lbs.
Amp up the fun for kids in the water with a Stearns® Puddle Jumper® Ultra Life Jacket. This US Coast Guard-approved life jacket can be used instead of a Type III PFD to help keep your child safe while they play in the water. The premium construction is made from Hydroprene™ material, a lightweight and breathable material that is also ultra-soft against your child’s skin. And with the stylish design, your child will never want to take off their life jacket. The antimicrobial fabric resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus from forming on the product, so this life jacket will carry memories of fun on the water, not smells from the creatures that live there. Whether they’re at the pool, the beach or on a boat, your child will be able to move and swim freely, and they’ll get a confidence boost if they are learning how to swim. The adjustable buckle on the back makes it easy to get your little one in and out of the life jacket, and ensures a secure fit during all the fun.